export tables from MSACCESS as dbase  files in a proprietary directory.
Connect to that directory from LO-base.

Yours

Walther

as  Am Sonntag, 28. September 2014 schrieb Tom Davies:
Hi :)
Ok, so the Documentation Team have got an example database for Peter to
work with in the short-term but the question of how to migrate an Access
Database would still be good to get some hints and advice on.

Is there anyone who can help with this?
Regards from
Tom :)