Hi :)
Thanks! :))

In LibreOffice "styles" become really useful.  They use a very different
system from the styles in MS Office which i always found created tons of
problems and never solved anything.

I found that just a few minutes of reading up about them saved me hours of
work collating articles from different sources and fitting them neatly into
my company's (well, my bosses company) newsletter.  What used to take the
previous chap a couple of weeks with MS Office (and took me about the same)
now takes a couple of days at most and i can do other things at the same
time too.  I've got a feeling that if i used LibreOffice for the content
and then moved it into Scribus for the weird bits of the layout then it'd
probably take just 1 afternoon.

The better implementation of styles in LibreOffice is partly why documents
produced by LibreOffice tend to look so much better than ones produced in
MS Office.  Numbered lists don't have extra numbers or missing ones.
Bulleted lists keep the same-sized bullets.  Both stay lined-up under each
other.  Much less struggling against sudden weird changes in formatting.

Regards from
Tom :)

On 18 September 2014 20:05, Jean-Francois Nifenecker <