Hi :)
Just found this which might be a better answer!
https://openclipart.org/share
and gives more images too
Regards from
Tom :)

On 18 September 2014 14:04, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi :)
I think it's pretty much at your own discretion then, realistically.  I
can't imagine anyone grumbling about you using the images in that sort of
context without proper attribution!

Without actually having a look i would guess that the images are licensed
under the CC-by-SA license, as is the documentation, the wiki and almost
everything else other than the code itself which has a similar copyleft
license.  I don't see why the gallery would be any different!

I have attached 2 images.  The smaller one really should go on the card
somewhere discretely, if possible, but it's more out of politeness rather
than worrying about breaking some rule or law.  It might be better to
instead have the larger one on some other marketing materials, perhaps a
flyer or website and on that mention that the art on the card (or on all
marketing materials?) is licensed under a Creative Commons license and give
the line of text and the bigger image.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/
Probably this one

You might find this interesting (just the top paragraph

https://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ#Do_I_need_to_sign_something_or_register_to_obtain_a_Creative_Commons_license.3F
and this small list of open-clipart
http://eeperry.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/clip-art-resources-for-libreoffice/

Regards from
Tom :)

On 16 September 2014 22:40, Public display name Browne <