Can someone tell me how to link Libreoffice Writer to a LibreOffice Base
Database so that opening the saved label file will automatically bring up
any changes that has been made to the database without any prompts.

At present I either see a way to bring up a saved mail merge file that will
bring up the same data (old if the database has changed), or will bring up
the pre-merged file that needs to have the sequence to use the mailmerge
tool to update the information.

These are the current steps I have to do to see or print the new data:

Click on Merge file -> Answer the prompt to get the most recent data  (now I
have one page of the first record) -> Click Tools -> Mail Merge Wizard ->
Next -> Next -> Next -> Next -> Next -> Next -> (click) Save starting
document -> Finish

Now I have the updated data.

I'm hoping to have a way to save a file where one click on the file will
bring up the updated data without any prompts.

Thanks in advance for any input on this.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com