Hello Stef

Are you suggesting that you are standardizing on LibreOffice Templates or Microsoft Word Templates.

Templates are unique to each system.

Did you save your LibreOffice Writer document to a Microsoft Word format?
If PDF is ok, you could "export as pdf" and send that.
If the person you are sending your document has LibreOffice, it will look exactly the same.

I applaud your thoughts about bringing LibreOffice to the Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal.

Some help might be required and you can try and contact the following.

The user group at
Home ยป Dutch NL Project
https://nl.libreoffice.org/

Linux Professional Institute Central Europe: Home
http://www.lpice.eu/nl/home.html

Nederlandse Linux Gebruikers Groep
http://www.nllgg.nl/

There is also Thom Holwerda, Editor at OSNews (I just like the way the guy thinks.)
His basic info is at http://www.osnews.com/user/uid:5/

LibreOffice document standards:
The easy explanation is at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
For the deepest understanding of the format go to http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2.html

Documents are not allowed to be attached in this user group mailing.
Try sending to http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Dutch-f1816654.html

Sorry I can not help you further.
Paul