Hi :)
Sorry we couldn't help you with this!

After you've done the current work it might be good to post a bug-report
with google.  It's likely to be google docs fault and it's a shame they
don't offer good alternatives!  They are one of the companies that
expressed support for LibreOffice and are listed on our supporters page.
So it might be good to mention it on our discussion mailing-list to try to
reach someone with an official TDF email address to see if they can get
something done about it for next time.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 8 September 2014 00:18, Alexandros Prekates <aprekates@openmailbox.org>