Well, Maurice quoted from my mail, so I'm pretty sure he did receive it.

Btw: Tom, your mail was addressed to me directly, and CCd to the group,
causing my default reply-to to go to just you (luckily I noticed in
time). Not sure why this happens for some messages, did you do anything
differently for your message?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:41:14 +0100