It just got funnier. Last night I opened the SAME document for about the
4th or 5th time, and suddenly the comments started showing up in LO as they
should...

So, there still is something going on, but it's not like LO is losing them.
I'll experiment with this and see if I can nail it sufficiently to report
it.

*Rogier Fentener van Vlissingen <http://viz.me/vliscony/t/7>*
*About Me <http://about.me/vliscony>*