For replies in Slovenian, try the mailing lists at:
  https://sl.libreoffice.org/po-pomoc/
To translate from English to Slovenian:
  https://translate.google.com/#en/sl/

Google Translate makes a bit more sense when spaces are put in after the full-stops in the original (Slovenian, according to Google):
I have loaded your program libre office and I have to say that I am with him in general
very pleased. But in oporabi [uporabi? use] this program but a problem arises when
I want to send over the program libre office writer a dadoteko [datoteko? file] via Gmail
respectively. should any other options that the addressee is not write-enabled and not
can not open. Is this a problem that how to solve the answer you in advance
thank.

From that translation, it is not clear whether the problem is with sending or receiving.

To send emails, LibreOffice needs an email program installed on your computer. "File" > "Send" > "Document as Email..." might not work with GMail if you only use GMail from their web page. Save the file to your computer, then start a new email in GMail and attach the file to the email.

If the recipient uses a program which cannot open OpenDocument format (.od*) files (such as older versions of Microsoft Office), the best solution is for them to install LibreOffice (it is free). If they are not able to do that, you can save the file from LibreOffice in a Microsoft format and send that to them:
- From the "File" menu, select "Save As"
- Next to "Save as type", choose "Microsoft xxxx 97/2000/XP/2003"
Do not use the "Microsoft xxxx 2007/2010 XML" formats; they are less reliable, and if the recipient cannot open ODF files they might not be able to open Microsoft 2007/2010 files either. Some details can be lost when converting to Microsoft formats, so it is best to keep your main copy of the file in LibreOffice's default format (ODF). Save a copy in Microsoft format only when you need to send it to someone who cannot use ODF.

If the recipient can open the file but not modify it, that is probably because of how they open it. When choosing the option to "open" an attachment, most programs download it to a temporary folder and mark it as read-only, since changes to that copy would not be saved (you cannot modify the copy attached to the email). To modify it, the recipient needs to save the attachment to their computer and open it from there.

Mark.

anne-ology wrote:
        When I translate your message from whatever to English (using a
computer program only),
            I don't understand your question;
          maybe someone who knows whatever language your using will respond.

        Have you checked to see if there is a list in a language you speak?