I am a Libre office user and have run into  some problems.

I wanted to file a bug report,  but found the feedback process overwhelmingly complicated, and
filled with jargon and code  only experts can understand.

I went to upgrade my version from 4.2.3.3  to 4.2.5.

During the downloading process I ran into several incongruencies.

Simply stated;  not enough information posted during down load process  to tell a non techie, non
expert what is happening, what has happened, and what to do next.

They are difficult to remember and explain.

The last problem I ran into, during installing was that I got a pop up  saying that I need to close
file number 948, before installation can be completed.

How in the world am I supposed to know what file 948  is?

When you guys are making this software,  you have to take into consideration that people who are
not experts, people that do not know anything  about the technical side of computers and software,
other than to be a final user.

All programs have to be average non techie user friendly, and second nature to use and automatic as
much as possible.

Another thing, that just came to mind is, on the download page,  you should explain to the non
expert user, what he needs to do (list the steps)  to get the final product, in clear plain
language.  And explain waht each function and step is.

1.

2.

3.

4.

etc.

And why aren't the installer and the actual program set up as "one click"  install package?

Also an end user does not  know what a torrent is, and all other jargon is?

And ask the user if he wants to replace the old program with the new program or updated program.

And ask if he wants to remove the old program too?

If you want more clarification you call me, 226  887  3830  Toronto/ New York Time zone.

I am mostly in.

David Pelly