Oops!  I goofed on the resend - sorry!

----- Original message -----
From: dave boland <[1]dboland9@fastmail.fm>
To: Tom Davies <[2]tomcecf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base graphics/visualization
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:52:16 -0400

Tom,

This brings us full circle back to where I started and why I asked the
question.  The Base Handbook says:

Note
The creation of charts works at present only in Versions 3.3.x and
3.4.x. From Version 3.5, LibreOffice can no longer open these reports.
They can still be produced, however.
LibreOffice is not the only program to have problems with charts. In
Version 3.3 of OpenOffice.org, the display does not work either.
OpenOffice.org does open the reports, but with the charts missing.

So, I'm back to where we started.  I have ver. 4.1.3.2, and I know
there is a new version in the works for later July.  Will I be able to
use the report facility to build charts based on the data form the
query?  If so, how?

Dave,