On 06/19/2014 11:51 PM, Florian Reisinger wrote:
Hi,

Why do not use parallel installed LibreOffice? Or use WebODF: http://webodf.org/

I've not been able to get webodf to work
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webodf/?src=search> on
Firefox or SeaMonkey (linux). I'll fire up Windows tomorrow and try it
there.

LibreOffice cannot be big and small at the same time :)

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger