On Wed, 21 May 2014 14:42:44 +0100
Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi :)
Is there some way of rolling out the paper size to all documents or
is it now fixed in them all and needs changing for each and every
document?

As to the first part: I've no clue.  I've never heard of a way to do
what you're suggesting, nor do I know how many documents throughout the
company have fixed page sizes.

But... I don't see how the question pertains to my problem.  I've set
the document size to 11x17 on a test doc and LO *still* insists on
printing it to 8.5x11 paper.

I cannot get LibréOffice under MS-Win, with the new copier/printers
in-place, to print to anything other than 8.5x11 paper.

If MSO is picking up on the correct paper-size then i guess the
correct drivers are there.
[snip]

Yes, they are there.  In LO I can even go to "Print -> Properties ->
Paper Source", mouse over the image on the left-hand side and it tells
me Drawer 4 contains 11x17 paper.  If I select that drawer and try to
print, the copier stops with "need letter size in Drawer 4."  So even
when LO is told to select a drawer that contains 11x17 paper, it still
insists on letter size.

Btw: LO 3.5.7.2 on my LinuxMint 13 MATE system prints to 11x17, no
problem, as well.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is