At 14:41 20/05/2014 -0400, Jim Seymour wrote:
I'm not much of an office suite guy, so please forgive me if I'm trying to do something utterly stupid :)

I doubt that.

Scenario: Just yesterday our Canon copier/printers were swapped out for newer models. (It didn't go as smoothly as was promised.) Now one of my users cannot print to 11x17 paper. That's on a Win7 box.

Was the correct printer driver for the new printer installed on each PC?

As an experiment I created a simple "text" document with LO Writer, then tried to get it to print to 11x17. No matter what I did, the page size kept going back to 8.5x11. "File -> Print -> Properties" Change to 11x17. Without doing anything else: Go back to Properties: *Bang*, back to 8.5x11

You may be suffering from Worditis. Unlike Microsoft Office, which treats page size as a matter solely for printer settings, LibreOffice - more sensibly, in my opinion - treats page size as an aspect of page format. If you want to print a 11" x 17" page, you will first have to set the page to that size at Format | Page... | Page | Paper format | Format.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker