Hello,

To start with - I am not certain that this belongs into THIS "forum"...

I run a MySQL-database which is stored at a Linux-Debian-Squeeze-Server.
This DB consists of "dozens" of inter-related tables, views, functions, procedures,
etc., etc.
I have been accessing the DB both through the the command-line client and phpMyAdmin,
adding, updating, deleting tuples with no problems at all with ALL tables.

Except - when accessing the DB through LO-Base, using the JDBC connector from MySQL
(mysql-connector-java-5.1.30), there is just ONE table which I cannot access. it is
defined like this:
CREATE TABLE inventar
  (nummer INTEGER NOT NULL,
   bezeichnung VARCHAR (255) not null default ' ',
   stueckZahl INTEGER not null default 1,
   anschDatum DATE not null DEFAULT '1999-09-01',/* Anschaffungsdatum */
   fvbNr INTEGER not null default 0,             /* Firmennummer des Lieferanten */
   typBesch CHAR(1) not null default 'k',        /* Miete, Kauf, Leihe, Spende,... */
   anschKosten FIXED (11,2) default 0,           /* Anschaffungskosten in EUR */
   repKosten FIXED (11,2) default 0,             /* aufgelaufene Reparaturkosten in EUR */
   abschreibung FIXED (11,2) default 0,          /* aufgelaufene Abschreibung in EUR */
   datEliminiert DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT '2099-09-01',/* aus Inventar ausgeschieden am... */
   vorhanden SMALLINT NOT NULL default 1,        /* Menge laut Inventur */
   invDat DATE not null default '1999-09-01',    /* Inventur-Datum */
   bemerkung VARCHAR (255) not null default ' ',
   PRIMARY KEY (nummer),
   UNIQUE INDEX (nummer),
   INDEX (fvbNr),
   INDEX (typBesch),
   FOREIGN KEY (fvbNr) REFERENCES fvbPartner(nummer),
   FOREIGN KEY (typBesch) REFERENCES invBeschTyp(code)
  )
  CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_german1_ci
  ENGINE=InnoDB
;
I am sure that the problem lies with the JDBC-Connector itself or its usage under LO-Base,
since I don't experience any problems when going either through the command-line client,
phpMyAdmin or the native MySQL connector under LO-Base. There is NO entry in any of the
MySQL-logs...

Has anybody experienced a similar situation?
Regards
H.S.