Hello,

I use Base EVERY DAY! I mentioned before that I manage a wind band and this
means storing info about pieces of music, players, arrangers, business contacts,
uniforms, attendance at practices and performances (for statistical and money
reasons), supporting members, musical programmes and many more things.
For zillions of reasons (such as only storing pieces of information once and
ONLY once as against scattering info (such as names, addresses, telephone numbers
or e-mail addresses) across dozens of spreadsheets), databases are the logical
way to go. Base is one of the indispensable links between the pieces of the puzzle.

So - I use Writer, Calc and Base in an integrated way every day and couldn't
imagine leaving out ANY of the pieces of the puzzle.
Regards
H. S.