Hi :)
Transferring templates seems to have a lot of issues!

Thanks for helping with 1 issue that no-one else seems to have noticed so
far!  As it happens the problem with this template this time seems to be a
macro issue but hopefully your answer will help other people in the future
now it's in the archives and has reached other people here.

Many thanks and congrats for finding this!
Regards from
Tom :)