Hi :)
I've just got up and not even had my first cuppa tea yet!  Paul has been
amazing!  Good work there!  I used to enjoy creating simple batch files but
Paul really takes it several plateau's higher.

I think the batch file just acts on whichever folder you happen to run it
from.  You can "cd" into a new directory on the command-line and then
re-run the batch file.  There are codes you can use to look for input from
the command-line and then use that as the pathname but by default it'll
just act in the folder you are currently in.  It might be worth adding that
question to the Ask LO thread.

The tricky bit is knowing where to put the batch file so that Windows can
run it from anywhere.  Maybe the root directory, C: ?  It's not very
elegant and is probably bad practice security-wise but i don't know a
better answer.

Regards from
Tom :)