Hi Tinker,

Tinkerer wrote (02-04-14 20:15)

I need to make frequent changes to the Page Format on the three Sheets that
I print from.
I cannot predetermine every change, so a change in the margins is the
simplest way out, or it would be if it remains with that sheet only.

I would suggest to add more page-styles (right-click on the name in the
window Style and Formatting and choose New), and apply a different style
to each sheet (double click on the name with the desired sheet active).

BTW. Re. CT2N.  Using Libre version 3, I was not able to add your suggestion
for the £ prefix as the Macro was in the Libre Macros.  In version 4, the
macro is in "My Macros", so I was able to alter it.
It works great.
Many thanks.

Thanks for the compliments and happy to read that it helps. (there's a
list of wishes to implement in CT2N that I'm not able to work on for
some time already - alas).

Regards,
Cor

--