I don't think the OP was talking about printing "different pages of the same sheet". He referred to changing margins of one "sheet" and having the margins for the other sheets be affected as well. In Excel I can change margins for only one sheet (or tab) just by going to |File|Page Setup|Margins|.

In Calc, I had to hunt to find where I'd done the same thing. It first appeared that I cold go to |File|Page Preview|Format Page|, and then select the |Organizer| tab and change the Style Name to something unique, then go to the |Page| tab and change my margins the way I want them. However, THAT FAILED because it just changed the name of the style that was already listed there.

SOLUTION:
Actually, once on the sheet you want to change, hit [F11] (or go to |Format|Styles and Formatting|) and then click the second icon (Page Styles). The active Page style was highlighted (white text on a gray background). Then click on the next-to-last icon (New Style From Selection) and enter a new Style name, which adds that name to the list. Next, double-click on the new name to make it the style for the sheet you are on, then right-click on the new name and select |Modify|, which brings up the Page Style box. Make the changes you desire and click |OK|. Now, that sheet has a unique page style which will not affect any other sheets.

I hope this helps.

-- Tim