On 20/03/2014 7:32 pm, Mucip wrote:
Hi Dale,
First of all I do not want to copy/paste from DRAW to WRITER. Because I
use same picture in many documents. I want to insert picture to the
document as linked. In this case when I change the main picture file
than all documents can change... This is very good for me... One change
(work) and many results... :)

According to my demand the best solution is inserting all pictures as
hard link in DRAW file and make all changes/arrows in DRAW file. And
inserting this file as hard linked to WRITER...

In this case you may double-click to DRAW OLE and open the source file.
Than you may change, adding arrow, shapes and return to main WRITER
file... The biggest problem in this situation is, when I do this than
size of the OLE container is changing. I can not fix the size of OLE and
visible region of the resource OLE file!...

Hmmm... I see you are no novice and you are making sound decisions. I have no experience or knowledge which can help you with your OLE problem. However Owen's investigations do look like they might be helpful.

--------
Email from setec.com.au does not necessarily represent the official
policy of SETEC Pty Ltd.
See http://www.setec.com.au/emaildisclaimer20060629.html for details.