Hi all,
This Friday, LibreOffice is proud to participate in the first annual
SpinachCon[1] UX testing event. This is a great time for us to get
in-person feedback from our users!

The day before LibrePlanet[2], we'll be meeting at a geeky clubhouse
called 'Industry Lab' to do some collaborative testing with folks from
LibreOffice, MediaGoblin, and Mailman.

Details:
* We'll start at 12 noon and run until about 5pm.
* Open Invention Network is graciously funding lunch.
* The participating projects will bring some stickers/swag
* We will not connect electrodes to your brain
* We will have plenty of fun!

If you're planning on flying-in to attend LibrePlanet, or just live in
the Boston area, we'd really appreciate you showing up to help us poke
and prod and beat on LibreOffice and our fellow FOSS applications (in
the name of Science, of course!)

Your RSVP will ensure that we get plenty of food for everyone!

Thanks,
Robinson Tryon
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/SpinachCon
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/LibrePlanet
[3] You read to the bottom of this email! Congratulations! Here's your
prize: an infinite loop![3]