This has always been a major complaint of mine about my large Calc
documents: they take a long time to save. Many seconds.
Not so in this new version. For the first time ever, I'm getting
document save speeds comparable to what I recall getting with Excel.
I'm VERY pleased about this. Not only does this make it more reasonable
to set the automatic save function to occur more often, it also means
program shutdown at the end of the day is much quicker.
So nice! I'm glad things have evolved to this point. Wasn't at all sure
I'd ever see this.
Tom Cloyd, MS MA (LMHC, WA State)
Cedar City / St. George, UT, U.S.A: (435) 272-3332
* << firstname.lastname@example.org >> (email) << TomCloyd.com >> (website)
* Sleight of Mind blog: Sleightmind.com (mental health issues)
* Trauma Psych blog: http://thetraumapsych.wordpress.com
* Trauma! A PTSD blog: http://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/traumaptsdblog/
* Founder: Google+ Trauma and Dissociation Education and Advocacy community
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] ver. 126.96.36.199 - a major improvement in file save speed · Tom Cloyd
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy