Hello,
On 2/5/2014 5:29 PM, Keith Bates wrote:
Hi,

I've just tried all of those changes and none of them work.
Does this file work?: https://doc-0g-8s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/8ka37k9nojan5h3m348ambggvqd7vnq8/1391637600000/12418654871184392135/*/0B-6nu1NEycJ0bTMwQWppVUtaZEU?h=16653014193614665626&e=download It is a revised version of the Moneydance file you sent me. It renders fine in LibreOffice. The reason I am asking you to try so many things is so that I can attempt to gather enough information to file a bug.

Additionally, I've tried opening from a blank Writer/Web document, from file manager, from the opening screen- all with the same result.

Just for reference, as we seem to be getting very different results my version of LO reports as Version: 4.2.0.4 Build ID: 420m0(Build:4)
Mine reports as:
Version: 4.2.0.4
Build ID: 05dceb5d363845f2cf968344d7adab8dcfb2ba71

Keith
Regards,
xmlhttprequest.open@gmail.com