Hi Harvey,

Originally I used Alex's method and made the height of the text box twice
what I needed, to accommodate the overflow.  But this has the effect of the
report lines being effectively double spaced, except for just a few long
lines.  It also uses twice as much paper, if the report is printed.

So I wrote a macro that creates a second record to accommodate the overflow
text.  It is a bit tricky getting the second record to sort after the
appropriate first record, but I have succeeded in getting it to work.

I haven't attempted to modify the report's text box height dynamically -
that I think would be quite tricky!  If you are interested in looking at my
code, (written in basic), I could post it on the list.  Just let me know.

Noel
--
Noel Lodge
lodgemn@gmail.com