Just some feedback for the Devs on an install problem which I have managed to workaround - so no
reply necessary - unless the Devs want further details.

System: Acer X1420  -  AMD Athlon dual core CPU / 4GB RAM, running Windows 8.1.

I downloaded the install file on two occasions - both displayed identical behaviour during the
install.

During the install, two warning dialogs are displayed:

Warning 1946. 'System.AppUserModel.ID' for shortcut 'LibreOffice Draw.lnk' could not be set.
Warning 1946. 'System.AppUserModel.ID' for shortcut 'LibreOffice Impress.lnk' could not be set.

Installation stalls completely when status reads 'creating shortcuts'.

However, I have since discovered that version 4.1.4.2 did install, and I was able to create the
shortcuts manually from the Start Screen.

Regards
Alan