On 01/02/2014 03:01 PM, T. R. Valentine wrote:
On 2 January 2014 13:40, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:
Here is a 2014 LibreOffice themed 12 page monthly calendar with some USA
holidays included. [You can remove the holidays if you choose to]

The original thread about this is on the Marketing lists, but I thought the
users who are not on those lists might like to have the calendar links and
print and use the LO themed calendar as is or edit the .odt file to make to
what you might want/need.

http://libreoffice-na.us/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar-with-USA-Holidays--landscape.pdf

http://libreoffice-na.us/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar-with-USA-Holidays--landscape.odt
Very nice — but rather ironic that the one in odt format doesn't use
Styles properly!  :-)

Thank you for the links. It is a very good start which will save me a
great deal of time.
Well, the original template was a .doc file, so you can blame that format for the styles issue. I just did a lot of editing and made it a LO themed calendar for me and other to use. Then I saved it in the .odt format. Of course I could just offer the original .doc formated version and not .odt, but I thought it would be better to have it in .odt and not .doc.

Actually I never got into editing styles myself for .odt files.

I now have a white banner top version listed in another posting. So I now have both the green banner top and the white banner top versions for the users to download, edit to their liking, and print the months as needed.

Actually, a few minutes ago, I took the white top one and filled in the current set of appointments and meetings for January and them printed it out. I will write in the new dates/times as they are scheduled. Then I will fill in the February dates/times [from the hand write-ins] at the end of this month and print it out as well. That way it is easier for me to read than my "chicken scratching" handwriting.

.