Hello everybody...

I recently upgraded my old Debian laptop from lenny with OO (3.2.1) to
wheezy with LO (3.5.4). I have used the presenter console with
OO-Impress in a two-screen setup before and it worked like a charm.

In LO however the presenter console shows some weird behaviour on
animated slide transitions: While loading the next slide preview the
transition pauses for about half a second - which looks really crappy on
animated transitions (especially because I use it for backdrops on stage).

A workaround is to switch to the slides dialog: as soon as the preview
area is not drawn (because it's hidden behind the slide overview)
animations run smoothly again. This however is cumbersome, because in
the overview focus does not follow the current slide, so using the
presenter console becomes somewhat pointless... (normal presentations -
without the presenter console extension - work flawless too).

My questions:
* Can anyone confirm this behaviour?
* Is there a way to fix it? I already tried to increase LO's
buffer-settings and moved the document into a ramdisk to eliminate
disk-related delays.
* Or at least: is there a way to configure the presenter console
extension so that it loads the preview *after* the slide transition has
completed?

regards,
  Stephan

--