Hi :)
Nice work Urmas! :)  Congrats to Maxime too :)

It might be possible to set "ODS flat XML" (=fods?) as the default file-type

Tools - Options - Load/Save - General

Change the 1st drop-down to Spreadsheet and the 2nd one to about 4 or
5 further down the list.  If you do go that way you might want to
switch off the automatic pop-up that warns you abut not using native
formats.  On the other hand keeping it makes it easier to cope with
saving other documents into ods

I get the impression doing this to 1 or maybe 2 machines in the
department might be good but doing it to all might be a nightmare.
Regards from
Tom :)