Hi :)
There has been a request from the Documentation Team.  Does anyone on
Ubuntu understand "Digital Signatures" enough to help review the
current chapter about "Digital Signatures" and maybe help rewrite it?
The Docs Team usually has 1 person doing the writing and someone else
doing the screen-shots but the current main author of the Calc Guide
is unhappy with the wording in the section on Digital Sigs.

The Docs Team's mailing list is very low traffic (especially compared
to this one!) so it might be good for anyone interested in helping to
just join their list for a while and see what they can do.
Regards from
Tom :)