Thanks for the hint with 4.0.6. This version is indeed very stable and it has a least one feature which I missed in previous version. Thus I currently very happy with 4.0.6.

I used 4.0.5 before, changed to 4.1.3.2 and then back to 4.0.6. Maybe Tom is write and something happend during the download/installation of 4.1.3.2 and thus this version showed a few bugs of which one I could not accept.

Currently I am thinking about installing 4.1.4 but maybe I don't have time for installation and then 4.1.5 will be released.....