The fact that I had to downgrade from 4.2.3.2 to 4.0.6 due to bugs and Nino's proposal to install 2 versions parallel made my thinking that it would be very efficient to have the install wiazerd modify to use it to replace a version or install it parallel to an existing one.

I am just hesitant to go trough the work of installing LibO through the command line.

In my case I would install 4.0.6 (stable) and 4.1.3.2 (with some nasty bugs for me but some interesting features as well). With 2 versions I also could do easy testing for bug reports.

Is there interest/support for having the installed wizard modified to enable parallel installations?