Hi :)
Everyone gets all the emails to this list so in 1 email you can
respond to multiple people at the same time.  It feels unnatural and
most people don't think of it but it can be done, in theory.  I often
deal with 1 email at a time and then when i read another email later
on wished that i had read them all first before responding.  It's
kinda the nature of emails though.  We are all on different timelines
so we have to forgive each other a bit or it gets messy.

My answer was at the end of a long day and we had a leek in the
kitchen that i had to check we had stabilised before i was able to go
home.

I sometimes wonder why we don't get such basic questions on this list.
 They can be fun :)
Regards from
Tom :)