Hi :)
When you first start triaging you might find that there is only 1 or 2
admin/secretarial type tasks that you can do.  So you might be able
race through tons of bug-reports doing just that 1 thing.

As you gain confidence or experience (hopefully both) then you might
find you have to slow down to do things like searching for duplicate
bug-reports and linking them together.  These slightly more complex
tasks might mean you sometimes find ones that might be relevant but
you are not entirely certain about so you either have to ask the QA
mailing list for help and give them the numbers (or use whatever other
mechanism they have set-up for that sort of question) or abandon work
you might have spent a little time on and move on to do the same thing
for another bug-report.  It's part of a learning process and you
probably don't even notice yourself gaining experience and increasing
your success-rate.

Even if you can only do certain limited specific things right now that
"frees-up" someone to do other stuff and gives them confidence in
knowing they don't have to worry about that area too much.  If you can
share your knowledge with other people who each have their own area
then that creates quite a broad base quite quickly.

Just think how much faster torrenting is than normal downloads
Regards from
Tom :)