Hi :)
I'm glad to hear we have a wider range of colours than i thought.

I'd really like to see a colour-wheel and hex input but the thing i miss
most is a pipette to grab colour from anywhere on the screen.  Gimp has one
and i miss it in Draw.  I've always assumed it was just waiting for someone
to post a bug-report about.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 4 November 2013 21:30, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <