This is just off the top of my head, I haven't actually experimented
with this, but isn't the "keep ratio" checkbox in the dialog window
just for resizing by way of the width and height values in the dialog
window itself, and has nothing to do with drag operations? Dragging to
resize has its own way of keeping ratio, by holding down shift or some
such, doesn't it?

That's the way I understand it, at least, and it seems correct to me.
Works that way in lots of software, I think.

Paul

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:05:31 -0600