Hi :)
+1
It's been a year since this last occurred and back then it went unreported.
 Apparently in excess of 60 million users haven't suffered the problem.
 The person mentioning it back then couldn't answer simple questions and
couldn't even figure out whether he/she had downloaded LibreOffice or not.
 User error wasn't ruled out.  The recent report gives far more info but
it's difficult to imagine what is going on that is not going wrong on other
people's systems.

Regards from
Tom :)