Hi :)
Try "password" as the password.  There are several other commonly used passwords but that one is
the commonest by far.

It's like using 1234, 1111 or 2222 as the pin number for a bank card.  If you happen to find a bank
card that doesn't belong to you and try those 3 numbers you have something like a 25% chance of
getting into their account.  'Borrow' 4 cards and you are going to look dodgy trying 1 card after
another.
Regards from
Tom :)