Hi :)
This link is good

It should help you unsubscribe.

There are other teams in LibreOffice which are far "lower traffic" than this one and each tends to
focus on single aspects, such as marketing, documentation, design or other things.  Each usually
appreciates new members although they might not respond instantly (but that is part of the whole
"lower traffic" advantage).

Regards from
Tom :)