At 09:31 17/09/2013 -0400, Tim Lungstrom wrote:
On 09/17/2013 09:12 AM, Brian Barker wrote:
At 13:40 17/09/2013 +0100, Manuel Songokuh wrote:
I'm hard to explain here words but i show you link: http://bernaerts.dyndns.org/linux/74-ubuntu/248-ubuntu-imposition-print-book there is feature for libreoffice?

That's exactly the "brochure" facility that I described in response to your previous enquiry.

So as for the "brochure" setting, it will print out the pages in the proper order over the, say, 20+ pages of a "booklet"?

Of course.  Didn't you try it?

I do not have duplexing on my wide format printer, so I would have to do this "the hard way" for Tabloid or A5 paper to get Letter or A4 pages. How easy is it to do the process using a manual feed paper option?

Probably depends on the precise details of the printer and driver and platform - er, and user?! But it should be very easy to test. If you are printing on Letter paper, why are you thinking "wide format"?

My Canon MG6200 printer does duplexing very well, but it is an A4 or Letter size printer.

If (as is often the case - and as was described at the web site referred to) you want an A5 or half Letter brochure, that's exactly what you'd need. Providing you set the printer orientation to Landscape, you should be able to feed the paper whichever way it normally goes.

Brian Barker