Hi :)
Yes, i was able to find it by a google search but my point was that they are not particularly well
known.  I'm sure everyone could probably "reel off" maybe half-dozen to a dozen names or more
without even pausing for breath.  Probably 4 would appear on nearly everyone's list but people's
last few choices might vary.  I can't imagine more than 2 or 3 people would have "Trend Micro" on
their list.

Of course one disadvantage with using well-known security is that more people are more familiar
with trying to break through it or disable it.  Also fame is not necessarily a good indicator of
quality and i can think of a few excellent programs that never got the recognition they deserved.

However when famous security program fails there are usually stories about it and people find out
fairly quickly.  With something obscure, when it goes wrong there might never be any announcement
anywhere, or they might have too few users and not even realise they have a problem
Regards from
Tom :)