Hi :)
We just got an Oki MB471

Dead easy to set-up to print and does all the duplexing and everything just fine.  Oki had a ppd
driver on their website.

There is no driver for faxing and i haven't tried scanning yet either.

I thought the whole thing was going to be a total nightmare in Gnu&Linux because our Oki C810 still
doesn't work.  There was a ppd for the C610 but that doesn't work for the 810.  The main problem
for me is that there seems to be hundreds of drivers that are listed through OpenPrinting and
places specifically for the C810 but none of the ones i have tried so far work at all.

So, i was quite surprised that it took about 10mins per machine to sort the MB471 in Gnu&Linux but
about an hour to go through the Windows installer.

Hewlett Packard just seem to be easy whichever system you are using.  They seem to last longer and
even appear in  2nd hand listings which hardly any other printers do.  Ages ago i asked this list
for advice about the best printer to choose and got some good advice which my boss ignored.

Regards from
Tom :)