On 07/28/2013 05:26 PM, Jim Byrnes wrote:
Hi Fernand,

Your reply went straight to my email inbox so I a reposting it here to keep the thread alive.

Is there a concise list or table that shows what listeners are available
to use in a calc sheet? Or maybe a way to generate one?

Thanks,  Jim

 Jim ,

i hope you know how to use xray , who can tell you what listeners are available for a sheet, and once you createted the listener, what methods are available.

I installed xray and it is working but I am not seeing the output I expected. Either I am not using it correctly or my expectations are wrong. I have tried running it manually and from a macro. The code below is an example of a listener I found on the web.

Sub Main
rem added by me
GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.loadLibrary("XrayTool")
xray thisComponent

End Sub

global Calc1 as Object
global oListner as Object
Sub AddListners
   Calc1 = thisComponent.sheets(0).GetCellRangeByName("A2:Z20")
oListner = CreateUnoListener( "Sheet1_", "com.sun.star.util.XModifyListener" )
   Calc1.AddModifyListener(oListner)
End Sub

Sub Sheet1_Modified(oEvent)
dim ocell,osheet
on error resume next
oCell = thisComponent.currentSelection
 IF oCell.string="ok" then
    msgbox oCell.string
  end if
End Sub

Sub Sheet1_Disposing()
End Sub

Here is some output from xray:

   _ Events watched by this Listener _
disposing  com.sun.star.lang.XEventListener

modified  com.sun.star.util.XModifyListener

_ Methods using this Listener as a parameter _ ( nothing to display )

Shouldn't something be displayed?

Regards,  Jim