On 2013-07-24 10:12, Upscope wrote:
On 2013-07-24 00:55, Jean Milot wrote:
Hello,

I search how  to :

- configure all the printers with A4 by defaulr
- configure all the printers with postcript level and not PDF

And somebody know why with CUPS, i need to reload the printers

"Fichier " -> "Paramètrage de l'imprimante"
( "FIle" -> Printer setting )

Thanks for your help.

I work on debian with CUPS on an other server.

LO : last version

Sincerely,

Jean
Hi. Do you mean for the default page size to be A4 in the document
also. I have to set printing to postscript for every document because
it does not stay with the setting.
Steve
Steve look under File --> Printer setup-->Properties-->Device (at least
in CALC). Think its the same in writter.

lower left says: "Printer Language TYpe to Right is selection box
  I selected "Automatic: PostScript (Level from driver).

You can also select actual level with pull down arrow at end of box.
Whn I shut CALC down and restart it is still there.

Hope this helps.

Russ
Thanks Russ. That is what should happen, but for me (and others) it always reverts to PDF when I open Calc again. There has been quite some discussion on this previously around not being able to print landscape from LO, it is just something I need to remember to do.
Steve