       Do you perchance mean to calculate a sum of numbers?

       If so, I think you can do what you want by using the BASE portion of
LO;
            also, there are various calculators on-line now - some free,
some free for the individual user, some paid - which will do just about any
mathematical formulae one would wish to do.

       Hoping this leads you to uncover that for which you're seeking,