On 2013-07-03 08:58, John R. Sowden wrote:
On 07/02/2013 01:41 PM, Steve Edmonds wrote:
Hi.
Select the whole sheet, set the font (freesans).
Click File>Templates>Save
Select Categories = My Templates.
Give a name to the New template (defaultcalc) and click ok
Click File>Templates>Organise.
Double click My Templates, select defaultcalc
Select Commands button drop down menu and select Set as default template.

New calc sheets now open with your font (and other) settings.

Steve