I never tried Kingsoft Office myself, but I read a little about it
recently when I finally abandoned my old Nokia 3510 phone for an
Android phone. I found though, that Kingsoft Office doesn't support
ODF, and almost 100% of what I have is ODF so Kingsoft Office is
obviously not for me, and I never installed it.

I use Apache OpenOffice on my desktop (actually a laptop, but I use it
as a desktop) since I found LibreOffice way too buggy, but I installed
LibreOffice 4.0 for testing purposes. So far I didn't find something
for my spreadsheets for my phone. I know there are ODF viewers out
there, but I need to edit my files. So what I do right now, is that I
enter new stuff in a Google Docs spreadsheet, and when I come home, I
just copy and paste into the ”real” spreadsheet in Apache OpenOffice.
It works, but isn't very convenient…

Johnny Rosenberg