Hi all:

        I have installed Kingsoft in my Android Tablet because at this moment I
think is the best option in that plataform and we don't have LibreOffice
or OpenOffice for Android. But I didn't know that they have a version
for windows.

        I didn't use it a lot because I use my tablet for others things, but
when I used it, its perfomance is good.

        Of course, until I remember it doesn't have all the features that
LibreOffice or OpenOffice have (At least as I rememberd and I didn't use
my last update of this program in my Tablet to know is it it is true as
I tell you)

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez