Hi :)
I think for a lot of us on the list that have been lurking around this topic the security issue has
been interesting.  I think this discussion and the different approaches to dealing with the issue
may well help some of us in the future.  many thanks to all that have posted in this thread.  Some
valuable insights there! :)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)