Hi :)
Sorry about that.  I had not thought about the commands being slightly
different on a Mac but the link should have worked.  It should have been
clickable.  You are not the first to have had troubles with it though.

Are you able to do a google search (or similar) to find "LibreOffice
Publications".  That tends to be a good way to get to our wiki.  Then on the
wiki in the top right corner is a search box to look-up "User Profile".

It's not swapping MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY is it because the year number is
changing too.  Are the dates aligned to the left of the cell (like text) or
to the right (like numbers)?  I take it you have tried creating 2 new files
and keying in a few dates and then copying those to the other new file?  You
stated all other combinations except for that one and i don't know if that
was me just not noticing (again).
Apols and regards from
Tom :)